Thursday, October 30, 2008
Quantum of Solace (2008) is the 22nd James Bond film by EON Productions, due for release in the United Kingdom on 31 October 2008 and in North America on 14 November. The sequel to the 2006 film Casino Royale, it is directed by Marc Forster, and features Daniel Craig's second performance as James Bond
76% of 17 reviews listed on Rotten Tomatoes are positive.
The Sunday Times review noted that "[f]ollowing Casino Royale was never going to be easy, but the director Marc Forster has brought the brand’s successful relaunch crashing back to earth — with a yawn"; the screenplay "is at times incomprehensible" and the casting "is a mess."
The review concludes that "Bond has been stripped of his iconic status. He no longer represents anything particularly British, or even modern. In place of glamour, we get a spurious grit; instead of style, we get product placement; in place of fantasy, we get a redundant and silly realism."
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
This the much anticipated movie of the 2008, which is likely to be released in the chirstmas. Ghajni is direced by AR murugadass, who is well known in the south. AR murugadass has created superhits like Dheena, Ramanna, Ghajini (Tamil), Stalin. This film was planned to released in Diwali, but for some reasons it is postponed to Christmas this year, but the great news is Amir released the first look of Ghajini on Diwali.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
- request any information (as defined).
- take copies of documents.
- inspect documents, works and records.
- take certified samples of materials of work.
- obtain information in form of printouts, diskettes, floppies, tapes, video cassettes or in any other electronic mode or through printouts
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Be the change that you want to see in the world
- Mahatma Gandhi
Education is the best thing you can give a child in need. Especially it becomes the best gift for the child who is really willing to go to school, but can’t afford it. We feel that money should not become a barrier in shaping up a child’s future. So, currently we have taken up the responsibility of sponsoring the education of 55 child labors from rural areas of Madurai. Most of these children have parents who are from a very poor background. Their parents are daily wage labors (umbrella repair, agriculture labors, construction workers etc) who find it almost impossible to send their children to school and so they prefer sending them to work to meet ends. But if we can sponsor for their education, they can surely continue schooling without any hindrance from their parents or financial crisis.
These 55 children have been selected for BlueBlood scholarship on the following criteria:
1.female infanticide incidence is high in the region
2.there are more than 3 children in the family
3.highly susceptible to becoming a child labor
4.very poor background and rural area
Ways of Contribution
You can be a sponsor for a child - Rs. 2000 per annum
You can be a monthly sponsor for the children - Rs.100
or You can make a one time donation also or u can give used guides(10th n 12th) , geometry boxes, sketch pens and note books to these children.
Your 100 rupees can change a life - think about it.
Those who wish to join us
Saturday, October 25, 2008
The uncertainty in Dalal street is likely to linger further as the markets on Friday gave a thumbs down to the Reserve Bank of India's mid-term Credit Policy and investors would adopt a cautious approach following weak global cues, analysts say.
- The rise and fall of the Sensex has been dizzying. The markets are back to the point it scaled three years ago. . . The BSE Sensex on Friday crashed by 1,071 points to close at 8,701 points. This has been an incredible year for the markets, after scaling the 21,000 peak in January 2008, the markets are at 8,000 now.
- On Friday, the Reserve Bank of India [Get Quote] gave the markets its biggest blow as it left key interest rates unchanged and lowered the GDP target to 7.5-8% for 2008-09.
- Markets across the globe crashed on Friday. Japan's Nikkei shed 9.6% (812 points) to 7,649. Hang Seng plunged 6% (822 points) to 12,939. The Seoul Composite index tumbled 10.5% (111 points) to 939.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
"When I born, I black
When I grow up, I black
When I go in Sun, I black
When I scared, I black
When I sick, I black
And when I die, I still black"
"And you white Friend
When you born, you pink
When you grow up, you white
When you go in sun, you red
When you cold, you blue
When you scared, you yellow
When you sick, you green
And when you die, you gray
And you calling me colored? "
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
- At the end of the 49-hour countdown, the 44.4 meter tall four-stage PSLV-C11 blasted off from the second launch pad with the ignition of the core first stage at 6.22 am.
Large crowds had gathered at Sriharikota since early Wednesday morning to witness this historic event. The crowds cheered at the PSLV, which weighs 316 tonnes soared majestically into the skies. However, the thick black clouds played spoil sport for those waiting to watch the PSLV launch into the skies.