Everyone Dreams during sleep, Dreams are indispensable.
1) In an average lifetime, you would have spent a total of about six years of it dreaming. That is more than 2,100 days spent in a different realm!
2) A lack of dream activity can mean protein deficiency or a personality disorder.
3) Blind people do dream. Whether visual images appear in their dream depends on whether they were blind at birth or became blind later in life. But vision is not the only sense that constitutes a dream. Sounds, tactility, and smell become hypersensitive for the blind and their dreams are based on these senses.
4) Five minutes after the end of the dream, half the content is forgotten. After ten minutes, 90% is lost.
5) The word dream stems from the Middle English word, dreme which means "joy" and "music".
If you want to know the meaning of your dreams, check this interesting website
It has sections like
a)Dream dictionary: this section has thousand of dream narrtions .And among them you can easily find out the dream with which you can relate your dream.
b)Dream bank: In this section people narrate the dreams which they had, and an expert give their interpretation on their dream.
c) Dream forum: In this section, share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.
c) And most of all is that this site charge you nothing for their dream interpretation consultancy, it is absolutely free.